Sunday, September 16, 2012
Sorry for not updating sooner, school caught up with me. It's strange that school's been in session for about a month, I have barely any work to show for it, and midterm critiques are in about three weeks.
MUST.NOT.PANIC.
I'm sorry to hear that the job search isn't really going according to plan. You could find a job with Kumon again...or there's something called "elance." There are jobs for every field, so theoretically, you and B could move out West and then do freelance/contract work for companies while searching for a more permanent job. Or you two could be professional backwoods(wo)men. That's a thing, right?
Not much has been happening here. Painting, drawing, thinking. Trying a 7 day cleanse. My beautiful Macbook Pro should be arriving sometime this week :)
I did happen to find a short animation I made during my second semester of freshman year. Short background: We had to incorporate the image of a barcode somewhere in our animation. Just a fair warning, I made this during the time I thought I was invincible and could have a billion major and minors while staying sane, so at this point I was disgustingly sleep-deprived and apathetic during the making process.
Enjoy it here!
Rita, I hope you're still indulging in self-preservation agendas.
XOXOXO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hahahaha! My virgin eyes.
ReplyDeleteYAY Macbook Pro!!!!
ReplyDelete