Wednesday, September 26, 2012
I think I'm going to print out that picture and tack it onto my bulletin board, it's so cute and awesome! I've also found this song to help (both in terms of school-related nonsense and personal nonsense).
Coffee is my choice of poison as well; it's becoming an addiction again. I'm glad you at least have time for fun, self-improvement activities! We're planning on running a half-marathon next September in Fort Wayne, IN, Esthur. You should come join us! We'll make a reunion of it :)
I recently joined the University Orchestra and Choir. Well, if you could call it an orchestra- there's only 4 violins, 6 violas, 2 cellos, 1 bass, 5 flutes, a clarinet and a horn player. But it's low-key and relaxing. We're singing a Russian piece by Rachmaninov, and Rita, I think we need your Russian expertise. It's nice to feel a bit more 3-dimensional this semester.
Now for something completely different: Enjoy these hilarious photoshopped movie posters featuring Mitt Romney.
I MISS YOU GUYS.
XOXOXO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment