Life. Full of unexpected treasures.
Once life settles down, I'll be around more than you care for. I know I have been bad at being around and honestly there's no excuse. Something is always happening and I'm just trying to catch up to life.
I am super jealous that tata's dad is/was in France. I wish I was there. I miss being not in the USA. I still have a whole bunch of postcards I kept buying while I was there...don't be surprised if you get a card showcasing France postmarked St. Louis or Boise. Muahaha!
I hope I can find a job out there...no luck yet. Ack!
I love the timeline of pictures! Good times. I do age, I just hide it or have lack of different styles in hair and clothes that show it. Haha. I don't have any pictures to post really. Here's this just because...It's cute.
PUJ got into our bathroom cabinet and shredded a bag of cotton balls. He wa getting yelled at by Brian but Leila thought she did something an jut sat there concerned. Hehe.

No comments:
Post a Comment