Dude Leslie, you're a better neuropsychologist than I am... I'm impressed and jealous. All I seem to want to read is shitty fiction right now. Btw Game of Thrones is a crappy book. Also, Les I'm sorry you got hacked!! I hope you get your account back in order soon. Esthur, I'm soooo excited for you and Brian and your move! But I'm going to miss you being in St. Louis... I need to start saving up money to visit you all. Also, as soon as you get a new address, I have to send you a "Miss you/Housewarming" package :D
In other news, my dad has been in France for the past 2 weeks for work, so me and Simon threw my mom a surprise birthday adventure complete with going to the Arch and the Mississippi, as well as the Festival of Nations (Romanian food om nom nom). It was totally awesome. I miss St. Louis/being in a real city. Also my dad has been sending some pretty awesome pictures of France (Mont St. Michel). France is pretty. I wanna go.
And here is the Arch on a cloudy day:
And the Festival of Nations. It was PACKED. And we talked to some Tibetan Buddhist monks. Very cool.
My semester is getting pretty packed. I have cases in our clinic, as well as cases in the elementary school. As well as a full class load. I swear they want us all to quit.
Anyway,
Love you guys!!!
In other news, my dad has been in France for the past 2 weeks for work, so me and Simon threw my mom a surprise birthday adventure complete with going to the Arch and the Mississippi, as well as the Festival of Nations (Romanian food om nom nom). It was totally awesome. I miss St. Louis/being in a real city. Also my dad has been sending some pretty awesome pictures of France (Mont St. Michel). France is pretty. I wanna go.
And here is the Arch on a cloudy day:
And the Festival of Nations. It was PACKED. And we talked to some Tibetan Buddhist monks. Very cool.
My semester is getting pretty packed. I have cases in our clinic, as well as cases in the elementary school. As well as a full class load. I swear they want us all to quit.
Anyway,
Love you guys!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment