Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Aww, such a cute photo! My little Esthur helping people financially, you Dao of consulting, you :) Will you be back for Thanksgiving? I also have yet to send your package. A lovely person stole my debit card number and spent a considerable amount of money, and my financial aid has yet to be deposited. (I also have a survival kit to send to you, Rita). So I've started reading a fascinating book called Connectome: How the Brain's Wiring Makes Us Who We Are. Rita, I think you'd find it especially interesting as well- it's right up your alley. I'm currently on a chapter where the author is discussing how it may be possible to find the pattern of neurons responsible for certain mental disorders (like Autism) and by changing these patterns there may be a cure for these illnesses. Miss you two!

No comments:

Post a Comment