Monday, January 28, 2013

Hello, lovely ladies! It's been a while since any of us have written anything, so I think it's time to rekindle this blog. I hope 2013 has been off to an amazing start for you two. It's been extremely cold here; I know I shouldn't complain since this is probably normal January weather, but this girl is quite displeased (mainly because of no-heat-because-of-poverty-related reasons):

Rita, please don't die this semester. Especially since the flu is disgustingly terrible this year...and you're surrounded by children. Esthur, how did the Wells Fargo job pan out? Is it for realreal? Now that the thesis review is done, time to move onto making pretty and complex (and pretty complex) things. Wish me luck, s'il vous plaƮt. I hope you guys can make it to the opening of my exhibition and/or graduation! I think we're also going to show our work in New York as well :) It'd be awesome if all of us could meet up there and then go explore the city!

 Miss yous.

 P.S.:
                                    Such a Funny Little Frog (it's a Belle and Sebastian kind of day.)

No comments:

Post a Comment